Professional Birth Photography allows you to feel beautiful and powerful without forgetting a single moment.
Whether you're expecting your 1st baby or 7th baby, you know how quickly time flies!
If you want high-quality photos to remember your baby's birth day, keep reading!
WHAT IF . . .
You didn't have to worry about fumbling with the camera throughout your baby's birth day
You had each and every detail artistically and professionally photographed
You had no regrets when it came to giving birth to your baby!
I offer birth photography for moms like you!
Hey! If we've never met, I'm Courtney!
A friend took pics for my first baby's birth. I LOVED those photos! I was so proud of myself, and I had images to look over and help me process the experience.
Birth is hard and raw, and so beautiful. As the birthing mama you're pretty preoccupied and I'm there to catch the details!
The "I DID IT" feeling- elation and relief on your face. The love on joy shared between you and your partner. The details of a freshly newborn babe. While you are being cared for, I am attentive to all this and more!
- Consultation- Let's get to know each other before baby's birth, and you can ask me anything that's burning on your mind!
- My on-call time, 24/7 from 38 weeks until you deliver. I stay close to town, keep in touch, and when you are in labor I drop everything and come. (side note- can you imagine asking a wedding photographer what their on-call rate, 24/7 for weeks would be?!)
- My unlimited time at your birth from labor through two hours post-delivery. Your support team will be fully available for YOU, and I'll be there to document it all.
- Sharable sneak peek within 48 hours
- Always remember how amazing you felt. Your birth story as a curated, mp4 slideshow, plus all the digital images, delivered within 3 weeks.
- Your story is locked in a password-protected gallery only you can access! All images, hand-edited, are available for download.
- Custom Keepsake 4x8" Album with your favorite images
- Payment plan and gift registry page (optional)
- A $150 voucher toward your choice of a maternity or newborn session
4-6 min highlight video- 500
10x10" lay-flat story album- 300
"Oh. My. Gosh. We just finished watching the slideshow, these photos are absolutely amazing. We are in shock right now. You captured EVERYTHING. Seriously SO thankful we had you there!!!"
home - Hospital - birth center
LABOR & DELIVERY PHOTOGRAPHY SERVING SKAGIT, ISLAND, SAN JUAN, WHATCOM, AND NORTH SNOHOMISH COUNTY MAMAS
*returning families receive and additional $100 off!
snapshots from the birth of my firstborn!
I TREASURE these photos!!!
(only edited with a petal because these are the images I used on instagram LOL)
Mama, you only see a small part of what's going on that day, there is NO way you can remember everything, or even see all details. Plus add the constant pain and discomfort you are in, and focus on your babe and breastfeeding, there is so much you aren't catching.
I catch the adoring looks your partner gives you and the joy on your face as you hold your prize!
If you expect your partner to completely be there for you AND capture these moments, well, we both know that would be awesome, but it's not realistic. Births I attend, I see the partner completely there for mama's needs, AND they get to be in the pictures, too!
I'm a mama of 4. Having pictures to look at afterward helped me feel INCREDIBLY empowered, process my experience, and witness and remember all the beautiful details!
Will you be there when siblings meet our family's new addition?
I hope so! I LOVE sibling photos!!! Oh my goodness yes.
I will be present for you up to two hours after baby is born, and will definitely capture sibling photos if you make sure your kids are there by 90 minutes postpartum!
What if I have a scheduled birth date?
How can I afford this?
I have two recommendations for you:
1. Baby registry! You'll see the "gift registry" tab at the top of my website, I will set up a special page for you and the people who want to bless you!
2. Payment plan. Contact me now and we can get it set up for you!
Do you take maternity photos?
This season deserves to be celebrated- you deserve to be celebrated- and my favorite way is with long, flowy dresses and gorgeous glow sunsets!
You may have 5 kids already, or this is baby long prayed for. Every baby deserves celebration, every mama deserves to be honored! It's a sacred, precious time to grow a human.
Ask me about adding a maternity session!
How it works:
Book a zero-obligation consultation with Courtney
Secure your due date with a $350 retainer, pay balance in full by 37 weeks
Relax and enjoy your baby's birthday!
Prices are subject to WA state sales tax. Prices are subject to change and are non-negotiable. Rate honored once your session is booked.
All digital images are delivered as high-resolution jpgs and include a print release. Courtney Holcomb retains rights to all images.
Travel fee may apply outside Skagit County
Credit cards accepted. $350 retainer due upon booking, remaining due by 37 weeks gestation