The Session Experience
- Personal Styling Guidance
- Pics for grandma's fridge AND a lot of play and laughter!
- Serving Skagit, Whatcom, Island, Snohomish, San Juan, and North King Counties
MOUNT BAKER ADVENTURE- 875
- Access to my Client Closet
- ~60 mins
- Your favorite image printed 16x20" ($100 value)
- Sunset or Sunrise
- Mid-July to beginning of Oct
- Access to my Client Closet
- ~60 mins
- Your favorite picture printed 16x20"
PETITE SESSION- 395
- Central Skagit
- Immediate families
- ~30 mins
- Your favorite picture printed 12x18"
- SJI Ferry Session (from Anacortes- 675)
- San Juan Islands (from 1200)
- Local Studio- inquire
Choose your package.
Please don't hem and haw too long, you may upgrade later!
Click to my calendar and choose your date
Pay a 50% deposit to secure your session!
I will be in touch soon with your session guide, tips, location choices, and styling guidance!
When you book a session with me, I will send you this welcome guide- some info to help answer any more questions you have about how to prepare and what to expect!
Questions? Let's chat!
What is "styling guidance?"
1. I will send you a written list of tips for you to prepare yourself, self-care prior to your session, tips for hair and make-up and clothing options.
2. ALSO- you will receive a link for an online service that will help you choose and coordinate outfits! While this uses clothing that is currently on the market and available for purchase, you may shop from your closet first, you do not need to purchase anything you don't wish to, but this service is EXCELLENT for a springboard for ideas and coordination! This is a service I invested in to help you out.
3. You may message me and ask my opinions and questions- I'm available to you!
May we bring our dog(s)?
If this is a member of your family, then yes!
May I bring grandparents for a picture?
Absolutely, yes!!! ALL THE YESES.
Please invite your parents to be in your family pictures! This matters, you want pictures with your parents in them and them with their grandkids.
Adding just grandparents doesn't count as extended family, they may also attend a Petite session.
Again- FUTURE YOU WILL THANK YOU!
We have a senior this year. May we combine a family & senior session?
I LOVE that idea.
Two ways to do this- split a full session into two, or add a mini-session on to a full session. Message me so we can discuss your vision and how to distribute time! See Contact Me page.
Do you offer mini sessions?
Mini sessions are scheduled occasionally. You'll want to be on my email list to receive notifications when my booking calendar opens!
How do I know which is right for us- Petite or full session?
Families with spunky, unpredictable littles, or larger families (8+ members), will benefit from the time a full session allows!
Small families and chill kids who are exceptionally cooperative, if you have a smaller budget, already comfortable in front of the camera, and/or really do just want a few updated pictures, a petite is for you.
Petite sessions are also great for announcement pics, milestone sessions for children, or a Christmas card pic.
I occasionally offer minis, but to be honest, I'm not great at them. I enjoy the time with you and can almost never stick to just 15 minutes :D
Prices are subject to WA state sales tax. Prices are subject to change and are non-negotiable. Rate honored once your session is booked.
Extended families= Classic Tier
Travel fee may apply for requests located outside Skagit
Images are delivered in color with some black and white
All digital images (jpg form) include a print release assigned to the client. Courtney Holcomb retains the rights to all images.
Credit cards accepted. 50% deposit due upon booking, balance due before your session. Inquire about a payment plan!
Images delivered via online gallery 2-3 weeks of your session
Studio available +100
Light retouching of blemishes available, inquire for a quote
"In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe."
N.K. Jemisin, The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms
Applicable Education Includes
Styling with Intention
Storytelling Among the Chaos
Magic of Motherhood
AJ Posing Course
Real Life Family Photography Course
Rebecca Rice Family Posing
Family Games Guide
The Not-So-Awkward Guide to Posing Couples
Lifestyle Approach to Family Photography
...and much more! I'm ALWAYS learning!